Simms Guide Classic Waders
Made in Montana with legendary GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable fabrics, the Guide Classic Stockingfoot is a time honored, durability first, fundamental performer.
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top stash pocket
- Attached sewn-in Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves included.
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with built-in gravel guards
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX 3-Layer wader laminate with reinforced lower legs
ITEM #: PG-13360
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
Made with hands, heart and soul in the USA of imported materials. Simms proudly manufacturers waders in our Bozeman, Montana factory. Stop by for a tour – our 100+ wadermakers would love to see you. Click “contact us” in the Help Center menu, above and select “Bozeman Factory Tour” in the contact form.