Simms G3 Guide Waders
Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Waders - Stockingfoot, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. Utilizing new GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, the G3 provides optimal balance of reliability, breathability and all-day comfort. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. 3 chest pockets provide ample storage and hand-warming zones, while sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g)
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.