Simms G3 Guide Riparian Camo Waders
Stealth isn't a fashion statement. It's a science. Utilizing exclusive patterning created by Veil Camo, a leader in scientifically-engineered camouflage, Simms offers you the first wader designed to keep you from being seen by fish. If you're like us, you'd travel halfway around the world for a chance at the fish of your dreams. Make the final feet count by getting closer in River Camo. Fish aren't blind: The River Camo pattern distorts the fish's ability to detect shape and movement so you can position yourself for the ideal cast. Built with 3-ayer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in the upper, 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs, the G3 Guide™ River Camo Waders - Stockingfoot has the durability to withstand stealthy approaches in rugged environments.
- Durable, breathable & comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available Call shop for custom orders
WEIGHT: 45 oz. (1275.8 g
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Designed to Blend In…Because you’re the last thing fish want to see.
Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms® developed River Camo—a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish—by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish’s vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.
- THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.