Introducing Simms first stockingfoot wader with GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch in the crotch gusset and arm gussets for the most flexible wader that moves with your body on any terrain. Designed for bringing hard-to-reach waters into focus, Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders fuel the advance with a thoughtfully designed fishing accessory system for gear on the go, lightweight yet durable engineering for added stamina, and best-in-class GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathability for guaranteed dry performance, day in and day out.
- Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11® HEXGRID® attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options.
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
FABRIC TECH: Upper: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 3-Layer; Lower: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 4-Layer; Gusset: GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch shell 3-Layer; 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
WEIGHT: (Sample size Medium) 36 oz.
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.