G3 Guide™ is synonymous with guide-trusted wading performance. Women's G3 Guide Z Waders carry on the legacy, with a breathable, stay-dry GORE-TEX® Pro Shell design and pivotal executions like the patented TIZIP® side-zipper that simplifies the on/off process, while answering Ma Nature's call—once and for all. Patterning and fit are G3 Guide Z hallmarks, and whether you're stacking on the layers or embarking on a minimalist multiday, these versatile mainstays have the mobility and all-day comfort you crave. Hardworking features include waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and easy high-waist conversion on sticky days, a plush reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer chest pocket for when temperatures crater, and a removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ with a retractor docking station for corralling flies, tools, and other river essentials. With everything in its place—anywhere, in any weather—Women's G3 Guide Z is your higher-performing wader that brings it all together.
- Highly durable, breathable and comfortable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on/off
- Reach-through, fleece-lined, hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Patented front & back leg seam, patented built-in Gravel Guards with boot hook, anatomically correct stockingfeet
- Updated women's features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, and women's specific fit
- REGULAR=Women 5'4" to 5'7" | SHORT=Women 5'1" to 5'3" | TALL=Women 5'7" to 5'9"
- TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
WEIGHT: 41 oz. (1162.3 g)
THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we'll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we'll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS - REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS - WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we'll repair at no charge.