Some days the big water just doesn't sound as fun as tossing a 3 weight around a mountain stream or casting from the bow of a drift boat. On those days, you want the burliness of serious waders, without the extra height. Enter the G3 Guide™ Wading Pants. These waist-high wading pants will keep you bounding from bank to rock all day long with our patented, super-durable leg seam construction.
- Durable, breathable, & comfortable 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper & lower
- Double snap closure with TIZIP® waterproof fly zipper
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: 4-layer GORE-TEX®
Pro Shell upper & lower
WEIGHT: 40 oz. (1134 g
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.