The distinguished Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series leverages technology in its quest to achieve fly rod perfection. It’s wonderfully lightweight and eminently castable, and the addition of revolutionary G-Tec platelets takes it over the top.
Altogether, you’ll find the Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series offers superb dampening and recovery, near-effortless casting, accuracy, and outstanding durability. Innovative top-of-the-line components include: REC Titanium Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides, AAAA flor grade cork, a skeletonize aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings, and burled black wood inserts. Includes a plush rod sock and aluminum tube
- Winner of Yellowstone Anglers 202 5wt Shootout "Best Overall Rod" with 30 plus 5wt rods tested.
- Distinctly effortless casting and increased sensitivity on some of the industries lightest blanks and swing weights in it's class.
- REC Titanium shape memory Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides.
- A skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings and burled blackwood inserts.
- Moderate-fast action, multi-modulus blanks constructed with G-Tec platelets over a glare-resistant platinum color with G-Armour coating.
- AAAA flor-grade cork.
- Section alignment dots featuring rod line weight.
- Packaged with powder coated aluminum tube and plush moisture wicking rod sock.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.